Rachel Dolezal. Bow Wow upgrading heauxes. Charleston, SC. And Black Fatherhood.
Tonight's Drunk Dads: @CheerwinePapi, @EastSideKris, @Psolo4Short and Twitterless Jackie
Tweet your questions to @RealDrunkShow, @Elusive_A and @KiaSpeaks. Don't forget to use #RealDrunkShow.
Drunk Culture Reading
Make sure you're familiar with these stories, so you can keep up with the conversation.
- Rachel Dolezal: there are million stories. Pick one.
- Bow Wow The Great Upgrader: http://necolebitchie.com/2015/06/relationship-upgrades-the-problem-with-bow-wow-saying-he-created-erica-mena/
- Charleston Shooting: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/06/church-shooting-charleston-south-carolina
- Why Don't We Really Celebrate Father's Day? http://madamenoire.com/540956/why-dont-we-really-celebrate-fathers-day/
- Angel Soft includes single moms in Father's Day ad: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/15/ad-wishes-single-mom-a-happy-fathers-day-_n_7588326.html
- Single Mom responds to Angel Soft: http://www.phillyvoice.com/dear-angel-soft-i-am-a-single-mother-fathers-day/
This week we're discussing Black fatherhood and the personal experiences, struggles, hopes and fears that accompany parenting as a black man. Have questions? Submit them to @RealDrunkShow or www.ask.fm/RealDrunkShow.
I'm the father of a 2 year-old little girl. Me and her mother have an awful relationship, and now that's interfering in my relationship with my daughter. Yeah, I did some fuck by shit when we were together, but at this point, I'm just trying to be a decent dad for my kid, but she's pulling this basic bitch shit and keeping me out of my kid's life. Do I sue for custody? What's the best way to work this out?
Trying to be a decent dad